Selasa, 13 Juli 2021

Introduction

Introduce Myself

Hi everyone, my name is Indri Dinastria,. You can call me Indri. I'm a student of 27 High School in Jakarta. I live at Kampung Rawa. I was born in Kuningan- Jawa Barat, June 27 2004. I am now 17 years old.

I have a lot of hobbies, there are reading novel stories and watching dramas or films that are romantic, fantasy, or action genre. I have a bad habits that are difficult to wake up but so easy to sleep. I also can't cook, but i like to eat. And my favorite color is gray, black, and blue

I have a dream, I want to be an entrepreneur. And I want make my parents happy and make their dreams come true. As I'm getting older, I will try to change myself for the better person. I hope you can achieve your dream too. 

Don't give up and don't forget to stay grateful.

Well. there are a lot introductions from me, thank you and sorry if there are mistakes.


this is me :)




1 komentar:

Tugas PKKMB UNJ 2022-MEMBUAT ESSAY